Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Lost Boys

January 26, 2016

I know some of the raddest people!
These people are a large part of my life and I love nothing more than to be a part of their shenanigans.
They call themselves "The Lost Boys" and let me just tell you, the name fits!
And even though I wish I was a part of them, I think I fit the role of Wendy a little better.
These images were taken in the Orem University Mall to fulfill an assignment of making an interesting picture in a boring location.
Little did we know that this boring location would prove to be quite momentum!
After walking around the mall for 20 minutes in our short shorts, paint, and feathers, we decided to shoot near a tree.
We were only able to get a few shots before the mall cops showed up and kicked us out! Even walking outside to make sure we were gone!
This adventure just proves that The Lost Boys will continue being lost and forever have fun!


John, Tyler, Chandler, Reece, Parker.




No comments:

Post a Comment